Thursday, May 17, 2012

One Year Closer to 40!

 It was my husband's birthday in April and frankly I only refer to his age as "One more year closer to 40". When I reach a new decade - it takes three years for my husband to be in that same decade and he never lets me forget it - it's a very loooooong three years.

 For his birthday he got a big bum seat for his bike.  He kept stealing my bike for our bike rides because the seat was so comfy, so now he has one of his own!
 We have a crazy neighbor family and they helped us celebrate.  We got a knock on the door and this is what was on our front porch - oh potty humor!
 They also put some inspirational quotes on John's truck.




For his birthday John got some sort of gun.  He really likes it.  He takes it out and looks at it alot.  Unfortunately, he has been so busy he has yet to take it out to shoot it.  Hopefully soon!

No comments: