Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jacee's Photo Shoots

Jacee was able to have two photo shoots for her baptism (pure heaven for her!)
The outdoor photos were taken by one of my YW - Kelti. It was very cold but both the photographer and model were patient and the results were fabulous! Thanks Kelti - you are awesome!




The indoor photos were taken by one of my best friends - Jessica. She has taken many pictures of my children over the years and I am always amazed how she captures their personalities. I appreciate your time and we LOVE the pics - you're the best Jessica.

Yep - the Peterson girls go-to pose...even in a baptism dress!






Wow - in Jacee's own words, "I can't believe I am actually baptized!"

2 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful gal to remember a beautiful baptism day -- January 15, 2011!

Jacee, we love you!
Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission

The Peterson's said...

Love all her pictures. Her "go to" pose pic is one of my favorites. She is such a sassy fun girl. WHat a nice way to capture that beautiful day.