Thursday, September 15, 2011

Second Post of Many

My fabulous mother, this was another sneak attack photo.  She is so great!


We ate lunch at the cafeteria on the first floor of their apt building.  After the meal they offered us ice cream. They brought out one dish and served it to my father.  Hmmm, I think he feels the love.  They did eventually bring out more and then some bright red ice cream cones.  Very fun.

This is my attempt to look useful during "cooking" time.  Yes, when I am with my mother and sisters, I let them take over in the kitchen.  Not one of my many talents for sure.

We did a lot of this, sitting and talking.  It's so fun to be all grown up and talk about grown up things and then be able to be silly sisters also.

I have never seen my dad work so diligently on a talk.  He practiced, he revised, he discussed, he studied.  It was wonderful to see.

And if speaking in front of one of the First Presidency wasn't enough, he put on his "dr" hat and took out an ingrown toenail for my sister.  She said it didn't hurt that bad but you couldn't tell by the look on her face.

2 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

How fun to relive your 5 short days with us. Each moment was precious!
Love, Mom & Dad - San Salvador

SAYDA said...

I love your family! You are amazing Julie. Can I go with you next time? Hehehe

How awesome that you got to visit.