Monday, March 12, 2012

What We Liked

Jackson:  I liked Star Tours because it was so awesome.
Maddie:  Princess lunch because we got to meet the princesses.
Jacee:  I remember going on Splash Mountain.  When we went down into the Briar Patch I was hugging the man in front of me with my legs.
Jackson:  Thunder Mountain because we went fast and up and down and there were holograms of rocks falling and filling up a hole in the mountain.
Maddie:  Little Mermaid because I got to see Skuttle.
Jacee:  Goofy's sky school because we were saying random words like "Zoinks, Squash, Watermelon." My mom kept saying, " Watch out for the chickens!"
Jackson:  California Screamin' because it was so fast it felt like we were going light speed.  I felt like I was flying.
Maddie:  Monsters Inc because I got to see the yellow guys that took the human sock off of a monster and yell 3-19.
Jacee: the big ferris wheel because I got to see all of Disneyland when we were up high and on top.
Jackson: Indianan Jones because of the music.
Maddie:Jungle Cruise because one of the monkeys had a gun
Jacee:  Jungle cruise because the guide was saying funny jokes.  One was "Your wife makes good meatloaf.  I know, I'm going to miss her!"
Jackson:  Toon Town because I got to go on a rollercoaster. - Jacee same.
Jacee:  Spinning Teacups - it's one of our annual rides and I love it!

We just love everything!!!!
 

1 comment:

Sue Howe said...

Thank you Julie for the comments and the pictures. I really enjoyed seeing them. Gramma Sue Howe (Jerry's mom)