Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of School Festivities

 Here are a few pics from  the  end of the school year.  Maddie and I got to go to Isaac's kindergarten graduation.  I can't believe it will be Maddie next year!
 For the entire month of May, the First Grade classes have a theme everyday.  Here is Jackson ready to go to Pirate Day.  I think he is so handsome.
 Field day was a bit of a challenge this year but at least they had it.  Here is Jack with Thomas ready to do the three-legged race and below, the class finished an activity a bit early so the teacher asked them to show her what dead people looked like.  Great way to contain them and also very entertaining for the parents!

Jack prepped and ready for the frisbee toss.  

I can't believe another school year has come and gone.  I will have all three kids at the same school next year.  Am I ready for that phase of life?  I know they are safe and loved with me, it's hard to send them out  into the world.  Well, I'll worry about that later, I'll just enjoy that I get them home all summer!

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

It was so fun to be a part of these events! Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission