Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blue and Gold

 This year was Jackson's first Blue and Gold Banquet.  I'm not sure what to do about this little guy growing up.  I want to keep him in a protective bubble.  He seems to enjoy scouts.  I feel bad because I don't really understand it all and I'm trying my best to help him pass of his achievements.  Somethings he is really into (learning about pet care) and other things, not so much (basketball). I think we are on track and that he's having a good experience.  So the question is, do I keep pushing him because I want him to get the awards or do I just let him not really force the issue.  Bleeck.  Sometimes being a parent is no fun.
Jacee sure likes the cub activities because here are two really smart boys in our ward and in her class at school.  She gravitates towards the smart ones (like her mother!)  It's going to be weird when they are older and all that comes with that...

Anyway, jut a few musings on a day when I feel overwhelmed with knowing how much to push my kids and how much to let go....

1 comment:

idelejachob said...

Sega Download - Titanium Art
Taito's arcade game titanium density collection sia titanium is titanium flashlight available at Sega titanium plate Mega Drive/Genesis. Taito was born hypoallergenic titanium earrings out of the Sega Saturn and Japan,