Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here we go!


Hi All!

Well, I've taken the plunge and started this blog. I love reading other people's and thought it would be a nice way to stay in contact with our friends in Utah and across the country. Don't know how good I'll be but it's worth a try.

For those who don't know - we've moved to Burley, Idaho! We've been here since the last week of January. We are living with my parents - they go on their third mission in September. They are sure great to take care of us. Our kids love living with Grama and Grampa Mission - we will miss them so much when they are gone half way around the world.

We love it here but have had to get use to the slower pace and stores actually closing. We have had to learn to drive slower and not shoot so many gaps to get onto our main street. You can just imagine my surprise when I realized I was feeling a little road rage when I had to wait in a line of three cars!

We sure miss everyone in Utah, so hopefully this will be a way for us to stay in touch.

Julie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wish you were here too. For that matter, I wish I was still building houses with John and Steve. Good times, good times. But we're moving to Mesa next month so I guess it worked out. I'll have to give you guys a call soon.

The Peterson's said...

Yea!!!! We are so excited to see you here in blog world! I am so looking forward to hearing all the fun and fabulous stories from your little ones! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. I'll put you on my friends list. It will be fun!

Sayda

Brewer Bunch said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the world of blogs :). I have started ours off and on - I have yet to become regular with it, but you have inspired me once again to get with it. Take care and have a fun summer! We miss you!

Jen and the gang

Laura Ross said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. It becomes a little addicting, well at least for me. We miss you guys, it was nice to have great neighbors. I hope you are happy in Idaho. Stop by and say hi when you are in town.

OnlineGuy said...

Yea! I love it. I hope to see lots of pictures of the kiddies on here. I hope you are all doing well. I miss you guys!

MinaJ said...

Oh My Goodness-- You guys and gals are so cute! I love your pictures and hope to see more! WE miss you.

Anonymous said...

Love the "shoot the gap" reference! Actually turning left onto Overland from 24th? with no center lane feels like a death trap to me every time. Love your pics, by the way!!