Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To Infinity and Deon!


My son has discovered the movie Toy Story. We watch it once a day and he can pretty much quote it. He has a pretty good impression of Woody but needs to work on Buzz Light Year - To Infinity and DEON!

Today he asked me if I could make him some wings like Buzz Light Year - this is the best I could do but he seems pretty happy with them. He can barely fit through the hallways and he pretty much knocks everything over when he's "flying" around the room, but the smile on his face is worth every mess he makes. Ah - the joys of childhood. (And yes, he is standing on the back of the couch for his big launch.)



1 comment:

Jogusboy said...

Dont worry Jack-Jack I'm still getting teased about what I used to call Capri Suns Cappersons. U gotta love the mind of every one under 8