Saturday, October 18, 2008

High Five Tag

My nephew tagged me so here goes. (First I just want to say, how can a 5th grader be so funny and smart at the same time. His is one of my favorite blogs - take a gander at Jogus when you get a chance for anytime you need a good belly laugh. I scare my dog Putter whenever I read his blog because a laugh just seems to burst out of me, unexpectedly, everytime - I know, if it's everytime, how can it be unexpected - one of the great paradoxes of the Jogus' blog!)


High Five Tag

Instructions: give 5 answers to these 5 questions and choose 5 more to do the same.

5 Most Important qualities in a person:
Full of Love
Empathetic/Sympathetic
Grateful
Hard Worker
Honest

5 things you cannot live without:
Family
Internet
Books
Sunshine
Seasons

5 foods you love:
Chocolate
Sunday dinner
Bread in any form
Red Robin Fettucini Alfredo
Cafe Rio pork tacos

5 places you want to go:
Disneyland
Cruise
Greece
Mexico
See mom and dad

5 random things:
The toilet paper must go OVER the roll
I sing the incorrect words to songs but am convinced they are the real words
I like to talk to the cashiers when I am buying something
I wish I could go where everybody knew my name

5 people to do the same thing:

John and Julie Beth
Brewer Bunch
Livin in the D
Walt and Eileen Petersen
Fisherfamfun

3 comments:

Jogusboy said...

I'm glad it's starting to go around!!

Anonymous said...

Julie!!!
Ok this is a long shot. I don't know if you remember me or not; its been like three years. This is Natasha. . . Natasha Morgan. I was the sassy, spunky, sarcastic blonde in the Lehi 16th ward when you were camp director. I've been wanting to get back in touch with you just to see how you're doing (you were my fav camp person!) K, my email is daddysangel_natashalyn@yahoo.com. If you remember me, please respond! If not, thats ok too. :)

Jogusboy said...

EMERGENCY!!!!! Please check my blog now, you'll soon now why!!!!!!