Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow in October, Take 2


Last year, we had a huge snow storm in October - so it's de ja vu! This is the first time my kids have been at the age where they will play out in the snow for hours. They had a wonderful time with the neighbor girls.

It snowed all day. This is what it looked like Sunday morning when I took Putter out back. It is the perfect winter wonderland. When Jacee first saw the snow she started doing a little dance and was chanting, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" Jack told me that Santa was coming tomorrow. I love it that they equate a beautiful snowfall with the Christmas Season.

Here are some of our Halloween decorations all covered in snow. It has been fun but I sure hope it melts before Halloween.

Jack is worried about poor Harry the Spider. Jack is afraid of spiders but feels pretty safe that Harry is up on the second story of the house. (We didn't tell him the spider is right outside his bedroom window!)

Jacee thinks our ghosts are now alien ghosts. It has been sure been a mixed up couple of days.

2 comments:

Jogusboy said...

It snowed in Salt Lake,too!!! But,it wasn't nearly as snowy over here... Anyway, Have a great Hallomas!!

Anonymous said...

Pop over to my blog....I tagged you! Yes....again! Sorry, they tagged me again too.