Saturday, July 25, 2009

Movie Night

So, when the cousins were over, we did a lot of playing, and one night the moms and dads just needed some quiet time...so we had movie night! My wonderful friend Sayda found a darling blog that had this fun idea on it. She did it, so I thought I would do it too. We had a movie night! My sister Jen had the kids do a variety of things to earn their money. They cleaned, brushed teeth, read a book, etc. John set up the projector so the movie played on a big wall downstairs. Once they earned their money, they could buy a movie ticket and some concessions. It was so fun! And the moms and dads got some much needed quiet time!

It was a lot of fun - and most of the kids fell asleep before the movie was over, so I guess they needed some quiet time too! It was a fun time and thanks for the cute idea Sayda!

5 comments:

Nat said...

love it!!!

Q said...

I love it too!

Walt and Eileen said...

Great idea from a great Burley friend. What movie are the kids wanting to watch these days?
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission

SAYDA said...

Aw I can just see them at the concession store. So cute!!! I'm glad you liked the idea. I liked it too. It's a lot cheaper than the real theatre too. Don't you think? Miss you tons!!!

Jogusboy said...

That just could be a good Friday night plan! Brilliant!