Friday, December 11, 2009

My New Favorite Christmas Thing

I have a new favorite Christmas tradition - and it may be hard to beat in the years to come...just prepping myself that it may not get any better than this...

We might have "borrowed" my mom's mistletoe that has been hanging in the house in Burley since I can remember. We hung it up and explained to the kids the tradition of getting a kiss if you are standing under the mistletoe.

Well...now, multiple times a day, Jack will stand under the mistletoe and call out, "Mom - I'm look where I'm standing!" And I promptly drop whatever I'm doing and run over and give him a kiss. I love this little guy!

4 comments:

Q said...

Wow, he's a cutie! Future heart-breaker for sure.

Happy Days said...

I love this idea! P.S. Do your parents have an address where we can send a card to them? We want to send them our Christmas card, but don't know where. If you know it, will you send me an email or message on facebook with it? Thanks!

SAYDA said...

What a cutie!

Laura Ross said...

Way too fun! That is great, I think I need to get one!