Monday, December 14, 2009

Shoveling the Drive Way


We didn't have a snow shovel for Maddie - so she made do with a rake.

It seems the first real snowfall brings lots of fun - including shoveling the driveway. The kids are always so excited and are such a "big" help! I have to say - the best thing about the house I live in now is that it has a three car garage and an rv pad - and all the concrete to go with it! Which I love - in the spring/summer/fall. I have learned that to shovel that thing takes me three separate attempts. It is HUGE! But I'm glad that it is our HUGE driveway - for now anyway.

Here's to shoveling!

Jack love to shovel - he just usually shovels in the wrong directions and makes fun designs in the snow - more form over function for him.

Jacee is actually pretty good - just doesn't stay interested in it very long. I can relate.

Here's crew #1. Unfortunately it has snowed a couple of times since then, and Maddie and I are the main crew. I just try to remember, I'm glad my husband has a job that pays money and so it's ok I'm out here shoveling...

2 comments:

Q said...

Nice work on the shoveling kids, even with a rake Maddie! I can relate to the ginormous driveway, not fun for shoveling! But there's no shoveling more me this year; actually I miss that. Have fun!

Laura Ross said...

You are awesome and your family is great!