Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blessing from Heaven

Here is Jack. Our most laid back child. He is holding his own in our female-strong family. Good thing he has some great cousins to spend some much needed boy time with...

Some of my best friends just had a baby after waiting for nine years (adoption). It has been so fun to watch them anticipate, get excited, argue over names, get the nursery ready, and just wonder at the miracle of new babies. Their little guy was born this morning and all ready two status updates on Face Book - so fun!

All this excitement has made me reflect on my three little miracles. Sometimes we forget the magic moments of the newborn just joining the family. We forget about the quite moments of just watching them breath and wondering at the perfect hands and feet. I am so thankful to have been blessed three times and to have a wonderful man to share these experiences with. I love my family.



Maddie was our easiest baby and is now proving to be our hardest toddler. She is so full of life and mischief. Her saving grace is that she sleeps through the night in her own bed. I count that as a miracle in our small family.


And our sweet Jacee. I could not have predicted her personality at all. I think she will be like her dad, shy - but enjoys the spotlight when doing something she can do well.

Wow - three beautiful babies that we can't really remember what our life was like before them. Thanks for the miracles!

I am so excited for the Ruffells and can't wait to see what their little bundle of joy will add to their family. What an exciting time!

2 comments:

waltandeileen said...

We, too, love your three miracles as three precious grandchildren.
And, we, too, are excited for the Ruffell family.
Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - Argentina

SAYDA said...

I love this post Julie! Beautiful children.