Monday, January 4, 2010

This and That


I haven't really wrapped my mind around the thought that the holidays are over - so I'm not blogging them yet. Maybe as soon as I get the Christmas Decore put away...

Anyway, here are just a few fun pictures. We decided to have Jack and Jacee sleep in the same bed - and it has been great! They sleep so much better an comfort each other in the night if they have bad dreams. They seem so much more content and then I don't worry about them so much!


Here's what I found one day. Jack told me the stair landing was his and Maddie's house so they needed to put all their toys there. And I mean ALL their toys!



Such a precious sight for any momma. I love when they snuggle together. And then just to illustrate the difference between boys and girls - the pic below is of daddy and Jack "snuggling".



Love my boys!

No comments: