Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When I Grow Up...


Things were a little slow after conference and all the Easter festivities. I was in the kitchen when I noticed this sign taped to the stairs.



This was the next sign.

Here is the sign on her bedroom door.

Here is the sign in sheet she made on the computer by herself - I didn't even know she was making it.

Here are her willing clients.

Maddie is trying to show off her painted nails.

Jacee has always wanted to work in a beauty salon. We have had many talks about being the owner vs just working there. Here she is getting a great head start. I also got my hair done and nails painted. She did a great job!

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

I love, love this post! They are adorable!

4kidsandcrazy said...

So Cute!!! You have a serious speller on your hands don't you ;0) I can't believe Jack was so willing to play. Very fun