Monday, October 4, 2010

The Deck

John was able to build one awesome deck this summer.

I couldn't even begin to get pictures to do it justice.

The awesome stairs.

It was in three sections and had three different doors into the house. It turned out beautiful and I'm proud of him for working so hard - oh and thanks Steve for throwing some work our way.

So - all I have to say is, "What a man, what a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man - say it again yeah." (Throw back to my Salt-n-Peppa days.) And he's all mine!

3 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

Wow - that looks awesome!!
... Maybe I should contract him to build us a house, and then go on the theory that "if he builds it, we will come" ... hey it worked for Kevin Costner!

... but I won't hold my breath...


Way to go John!!

Q said...

That is a beautiful deck, nice work! One day he'll be building a deck like that on a house for you. :)

The Fishers said...

Hey! I'm pretty sure he had some help with that deck!