Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Photos

We finally got some great family photos this year. Thanks to our miracle worker, Emily Garrard, who did this shoot on a holiday because we really only had one day to drive to Burley and back when Mikayla was in town. Wahoo! I love them! Thanks Emily - you are spectacular!

Jacee had her own poses already picked out. She loves the camera!

I can't believe how many cute shots there are of Maddie - she was not being very cooperative but Emily was patient and it paid off.

Jack, what else is there to say...

Ours even turned out. Isn't my hubby handsome!

And grown up Mikayla. I can't believe she is 14. She was 3 1/2 when John and I got married. So glad she is able to come visit us.

I'll post more - because I love them.

4 comments:

Q said...

I love what I've seen so far! You have a beautiful family.

SAYDA said...

I love them Julie!!!!

EM said...

When you have perfect-gorgeous models it is easy to get good shots. I think you are holding back the very best ones though Julie. You had better post your model shots even if I wasn't prepared for such a moment and didn't have the camera set great - they are still my FAV! :)

The Peterson's said...

BE-A-U-tiful! Love them. Love the fam thats in them more! You all look great!