Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trim the Tree

This is just going to be an overload of pictures of the night we trimmed our tree. It is so fun that the kids are old enough to remember our ornaments and get excited when taking them out. Wow - we are the parents creating the traditions for our children. Will our children think it just happened or will they realize we do it consciously to help create lasting memories for them. As a child I thought it all just happened - now I know how hard my parents worked to make a wonderful life for us. Thanks mom and dad.

Mr. and Mrs. Clause - as Jack put it.

I want to kiss you Mrs. Clause!

Stockings go on feet of course!

Luckily we have just enough for every one to have a pair.

And a tree skirt...

...perfect for twirling.

Yep, this one too.

Our special ornament. It is the last one we put on right in the front and center of our tree - it was Jack's turn this year.

Maddie has broken more ornaments than the other two combined - I think we've talked about it so much she would only put on ornaments that wouldn't break - which isn't many on our tree.

Jack was quite particular when placing his ornaments.


Jacee was in charge of it all!

I love this one. He is such a sweetie.

Now that the bustle of the holiday season is over - I can sit down, go through some pictures and blog - more to come!

No comments: