Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back To School

Hmmm, I am trying a new app from my phone. The pics turned out weird but oh well.

Maddie eating her After school snack.

Jacee at lunch with some best friends.
Jack's awesome pose before school.

After dad's back to school priesthood blessing.

Yummy treats!
Maddie would not be left out of any pictures. We did get her a new outfit to wear, she put it on for about a minute, declared it itchy, and went to put on her traditional non-matching ensemble.

Our traditional 1st day of school - after school treats.

She looks so grown up - I'm freaking out a little bit.
Maddie insisted on pics with mom and dad. Glad I actually woke up and showered!

Yes, I did go for his first school lunch. I was so glad it was pizza instead of the potato-crusted fish they served today.
Jacee's blessing with dad.

I keep wondering when it is going to be easier for me to send my kids to school. So far I have cried every year. And I miss them so much. They, on the other hand, can't wait to get out the door to the school bus. I should be grateful they love school. I sure love them. At least I still have one more year with Mads.

1 comment:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

THey are so big! Holy sugar!! I would still love to do pics of them. I am in the middle of a wedding right now but I will get in touch with you in the fall. SO CUTE GUYS!!!