Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Last Competition this Season

We drove to Logan to compete in the last competition of the season.  We had a hard time getting with Jacee's partner to practice so I almost backed out but I'm sure glad I didn't!  They got one second place and five first places.  Talk about one happy couple!  And they even made some friends from Nampa - who dance in our old program - Class Act. 

 James had flowers for myself and Jacee with nice thank you notes.  Jacee  loved it!  Afterall - what girl does't love flowers!
John stayed home with the other two kids and Grama.  Jacee and I spent the night in Logan so we could see the Fishers the next day.  It was fun to just hang out with Janie and chat.

Now they only have three performances and they are done for the year.  Jacee choreographed her entire routine - a chacha/swing medley to One Direction songs.  It turned out darling - way to go Jacee!

No comments: