Monday, April 29, 2013

The Last Few Weeks

 Here is a glimpse into our last few weeks.  My nephew Josh was selected as one of 18 pianist out of 900 to play in the Utah Federation Honor Recital.  He was FABULOUS!  It was held at the assembly hall on temple square.
 Jacee danced a ballroom solo that she picked the music for and choreographed.  She is now a celebrity at her school.  Maddie wanted the same hair do.  She said, "If our hair were our bodies, we'd be twins!"
 Here she is with some of her fans.
 Jacee's fourth grade class.



 She also had her school choir concert.  It was fabulous!


 John bought me a storm door!  I was so excited until he started putting it up.  He ripped down all the trim and part of the stucco because it was done so poorly....hmmm...what have I gotten myself into?  The door is up but the stucco is not repaired.  Pictures to come.

This is the only picture I got at the school carnival.  Bless those people who run and volunteer for this. This is the first time I didn't volunteer.  The kids had a great time.  John and I survived!
 Our first fire pit of the season.  I love these times we sit around with our neighbors and chat.
 Air soft the warm weather chapter has begun.  For John's birthday, he went and bought some camo gear to make sure he wasn't the easy target.


Our neighbor was Ursula in the school play.  She was by far the best one!  She looked fabulous and did a great job.  I have been taking Jacee to school productions for quite a while but never Maddie.  This was her first one and she did ok...not sure if she's quite ready yet.

Overall we've been busy and happy.  Life is good.

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

We always love to read about your goings and comings. Busy family time, happy family time!
Love, Mom & Dad - San Salvador