Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Jackson!

 I got to go on a field trip with Jackson to the Children's Gateway Museum.  He had a great time!




 Jackson and one of his best friends - Jake.
 This was actually Jackson's favorite part - doing a puppet show.

 They had an actual helicopter that the kids got to play in - so fun.

And that turned in to a big game where the boys were getting wounded and the they had to save each other.

 Man Down!
 Jackson also had his first pinewood derby.  Out of about 20 racers - he took 5th.  He had a great time.  I, however, thought it was so stressful.  I don't know if I can take three more years of this!

I just love this kid.  I'm so grateful I'm his momma!

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

What a handsome boy! I was looking at the picture on your sidebar and they were so little.They grown so much. Sure do miss all of you.