Monday, July 14, 2008

Rough Week for Jack



I have to say we have been very lucky as far as injuries are concerned. Really nothing life threatening and the only trip to the emergency room has been me for my gall bladder. This week was not good for Jack. He got pushed down our trampoline stairs (not by any of the Tausingas just so you know!) and really scraped up his eye, then he was swinging from a rope attached to the tree in the back yard and his forehead and the tree became close friends. The picture does not do the goose egg justice. Luckily I know not to panic when Grampa Mission calmly looks at it and says he will be ok. He was up and running about 20 minutes later so all is well.

2 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

OUCH!! That poor little guy! It's so hard to see your kids get hurt, and goose eggs are the worst for me as I hold the child and watch the goose egg just get bigger and bigger before my eyes! I so hope things get better for him on the injury front!
Love you and miss you!
Jen

The Peterson's said...

Poor little fella! That stinks. I have gotten so imumne to goose eggs, bumps and scratches because as you have seen from Macs pictures, the kid is the king of accidents. Luckily nothing major yet but we are keeping our fingers crossed for our little evil kanival! Hope Jack is all healed up soon. McCoy is so excited to come and play! He wants to know if Jack has his cowboy hat still? He remembers wearing them at Christmas and he still wears his daily. LOL.