Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chocolate - In Many Forms


This year may have been a little low on the chocolate side of things for Valentine's Day and my birthday, but I figure I would rather have Lady Godiva in my family room than a box of Godiva Chocolates anyday.

Here is Maddie this morning. She had been dressed twice but I guess this was just a naked day. And then to top it off - out came the horse. John and I enjoyed watching our little Lady Godiva bounce and laugh the morning away. I'm glad I'm blessed with a happy family!

3 comments:

OnlineGuy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Julie!! I hope you have a wonderful day- I can't wait to see you and John!!! :)

SAYDA said...

I love that picture of the girls with their daddy. Miss you guys terribly. We will see you Sunday no matter what! I hope you had a happy day. Did you get it done?
Sayda

SAYDA said...

Julie,
Thanks for all your doing for us and helping in the calling department as well.
All od us are so blessed with great families and freinds.
Keep smiling and see ya soon.
Richard.
I do miss scouts. Well watching you guys I mean.