Saturday, February 7, 2009

Family Pics

Here is my little model. Jacee has loved getting her picture taken since birth. The photographers at kiddie kandid knew her by name. This was heaven for her!


I love family pictures, and thanks to my mom - we got some cute old fashion ones. The photographer worked so hard to get a good one of Maddie - finally I told him that if I only took pictures of her smiling - I wouldn't have any of her - so here it is.

Jacee loved the entire experience. He let her do two poses since Maddie was being so hard. She still talks about it and can't wait to pose again.

Once Jack heard he could have boxing gloves - there was no other option. I think it turned out pretty cute - he did have a hard time holding still and not actually boxing during the picture.



You can't blame me for trying - at least we have photos of her right?

6 comments:

Jogusboy said...

A- DOR- A BLE!!

Love jacee, always ready to strike a pose.

love the umbrella btw.

And Jack. tell him joshee loved that boxing pic, pretty awesome.

And Maddie, Can't blame her. I HATE photo shoots.

You're brave!!!!

4kidsandcrazy said...

Very fun! My kids have all been that way at her age. I think I've left and come back with all of my kids hoping for a better experience on a different day! It usually worked the second time around

Walt and Eileen said...

Darling! Love seeing these three g-c, even if Maddie is crying. Thanks for sharing on your blog.
Love, Mom (Dad's having a Sunday nap so I'll have him pull up your blog later.) P.S. Fun Random stuff, too.

SAYDA said...

Oh I love your fam pictures! Those three kids are so, so cute. Jacee is quite the poser and quite the dancer AND singer. Is there anything she can't do? I love you so much!
Sayda

Brewer Bunch said...

So cute!! Love the pics (the ones of Maddie with be great to show in a wedding video...!)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love that she is crying in one. It is still so cute. I was going to tell you my cousin's little girl is names Jaycee spelled with a y, but I think it's great eighter way!