Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She's Gone to Heaven

Fred, Emy & Family

My friend Emy's little girl has gone to heaven. My daughter Jacee said, "I think that's good. She'll be happy and she can run around and play now."

Rachel was in the hospital for 12 days - this time. And it was time to let her go. I can't imagine how hard it was for them to make. They have a firm belief in the gospel and know that Rachel is with her older sister and triplet brother now. It is so hard for us here, but she really is in a heavenly place.

We love you Darrington family and are saying many prayers that you will be comforted.

Love you.



2 comments:

Rus said...

Thanks for sharing Julie. I had no idea that Emy had experienced so much sadness. I had a close friend lose a baby a couple of days ago and while it was a peaceful experience for them, it was at the same time heart wrenching. My prayers are with the Darringtons.

Lori Steadman said...

I talked to her once in an airport and was amazed at her strength. Definitely helps put my problems into perspective.