Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hmmm, What's the Difference?


So, it is the last week of school and my little first grader is just not too happy about it. She is excited to be a second grader but just loves school so much she doesn't want it to end. Now I, on the other hand, can't wait for it to be over. I love having her around. She is a great big sister and a fun daughter. She makes me laugh and is very helpful. I'm also excited not to have to have anyone be anywhere by 9am in the morning! Wow - another year has come and gone. It's crazy to look back at the last seven years and all the changes we have been through. John and I talk about our selfish days, when it was just us two and we could do what ever we wanted with our time and money. I wouldn't change a thing but boy how life changes. Yeah - two more days and Jacee gets to stay home!!!!

No comments: