Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Left to her Own Devices

So, I have been feeling pretty crumby lately. Sick and tired and tired and sick. So...sometimes Maddie might be left to her own devices. Don't get me wrong. I feed them and make sure they start the day with clothes on and in general try to keep them safe. So, here is what Maddie came up with after I got them dinner ready (tacos) and I went to lie on the couch just for a minute.

I came back in the kitchen to find that she had made a "taco cake". Look at all those fun layers! Never been one to wish life away - but boy I can't wait for January to be here!

4 comments:

4kidsandcrazy said...

Congrats! Your daughter is so cute!!! I have one of those at my house creative souls are so fun :0)

Anonymous said...

Does that mean what I think it means? :)

SAYDA said...

If you're pregnant congratulations! Wow!!!

Caprise said...

January!?! Wow.