Friday, July 30, 2010

Musings

Most days I love being a mother. I don't mind the constant clean up when compared to my children's laughter while playing. I don't mind the laundry and dishes when I hear my children working together to help each other. I don't mind the cooking and slave-like conditions when my children hug and kiss me and tell me they love me.

But once in a while I am really tired, so the kids get to take tubbies right when we get home from the pool and have a pj dinner and then straight off to bed.

Ahhh, sometimes mommies just need the night off.

But I'm so glad I'm a mommy.

3 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

Mommies do need a night off. Sometimes Mommies even need a dayu or two off! You are a wonderful mother!!
We are so happy with the way you are raising our precious grandchildren.
Love, Mom & Dad/Grama 'n Grampa Mission

Brewer Bunch said...

AMEN sista!

Q said...

I totally agree! So good to see you all the other weekend!