Saturday, July 3, 2010

Palisades

We had a great time at our neighborhood Palisades Camping trip. Here is Jacee with some sort of reptile on her jacket. Even though she is my girlie girl - she doesn't seem to shy away from nature.
Jack and Maddie taking a break in the tent playing Wig Out. I wish I would have taken pics of each outfit Maddie wore that day. I think this was #4.

Maddie didn't want to swim in the lake at all but was more than willing to hang out in the little boat with daddy.

Jack and Maddie spent most of the time just digging in the rocks and dirt.

3 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Nice Pictures. Love the unknown reptile thingamijigger.

Q said...

Looks like a fun time. Jacee is quite a brave little girl; I know even Cam wouldn't go for a lizard on his shirt!

Walt and Eileen said...

Family/friends camping...great stuff! Love, Gramp 'n Gram Mission