Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh What Do You Do In the Summertime?

Summertime is just fun. We love having Jacee home and warm weather and no where to be at a certain time. We love it! I was called into the girl's room today to discover this - a fort! What childhood memories this brings back for me. I love that my kids will have the same kinds of memories I had growing up.

We went to our weekly library day only to discover that Pioneer Party and Copy was doing face painting for Round Up Days. Hooray! They also got tatoos, balloons, and plastic sheriff badges. Score!



Jacee has discovered that she can use the hot glue gun. And I happen to have a HUGE box of Popsicle sticks. Here is just one of their creations - a frame. And what better thing to put in a frame than their faces!


Isn't summertime great?!

No comments: