Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Jacee had crazy hair day at school - so her dad came home with some hair dye...and of course the other two couldn't be left out! The best part of this whole story - I didn't get a picture of Jacee! Keep in mind - May was kind of a rough month - with me being sick with child and all...so you understand right? I put tiny braids all over her head and then sprayed them pink and glittery. You can imagine how excited I was when she came home and had taken out EVERY braid during the day...I just tried to smile and be a supportive momma and not freak out that it had taken me a looooong time to braid her hair, and then I didn't get a picture so I had been waiting patiently all day for her to get home so we could take a picture. Nope....I just smiled and hugged her and then went and lied down.

1 comment:

Jogusboy said...

FUN! WE HAD CRAZY HAIR DAY TOO!