Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Time!

I love summer! I love the sunshine, the watermelon, the bbq, and staying up late chatting with family because no one is worried about crabby kids at school the next day. We've had a great day so far. I have been inspired by my friend Laura's summer schedule. So we made one today!

Everyone got a chore chart and we also decided that everyday we would read our scriptures, have 20 minutes of reading, and have family exercise time (again - thanks Laura). Today we are going swimming.

Jacee likes order and I could tell she was perking up as the charts were printed and the schedule made. Maddie did ok. She did make it through her chore chart - but did not do an extra chore for a quarter. Jack even combed and gelled his own hair!

What a great start to the summer!

1 comment:

Q said...

Way to go, I like the charts too!