Friday, August 27, 2010

Preparations

I was very sick the weekend before school, so we really didn't get to do a TON of preparing. Luckily, John took on the bulk of it and took them school shopping a the MALL (all three kids by himself) and did a grand job. All kids came home alive and no one was crying!

So, I got to do the fun stuff. I took Jacee to get her nails painted at our local salon. This is something we use to do quite frequently - but now only once in a while. I thought Maddie would be into it too - but no go. She was content to sit and watch.

Here she is - she got turquoise nail polish with a white flower with pink accents. Way cute!

And Jack has discovered that he actually does like getting his hair cut! We took him to Cookie Cutters and he is in hog heaven. He chose to watch Scooby Doo and sit on the motorcycle. Good times. We went pretty short - you'll see in his first day pick. Can't believe my guy is going to be in kindergarten!

Well...bring on the new school year - my kids are ready even if I'm not!

No comments: