Friday, August 27, 2010

Priesthood Blessings

Growing up, we always got a Father's Blessing the night before school started. We have continued that tradition in our own little family. Maddie is not too sure about many things these days and a blessing was no exception. She was quiet and did fold her arms while she sat on my lap during the blessing but was not too thrilled with the entire process. Daddy gave her a very sweet blessing though, and I'm glad she was tolerant enough to let him give it to her.

Jack is loving everything about starting kindergarten - doesn't that face say it all! I loved how each blessing was special and specific for each child. How lucky we are for daddy to be a worthy priesthood holder.

Jacee is our pro. She is now an expert at all things back to school. She loved getting her blessing and I loved hearing it. I must make a note - John and I both had to dry a tear or two from our eyes before pictures were taken.

Can't believe they are growing up so fast.


1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

I dropped a ear or two. also.
Love Dadyercis