Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Little Swimmin'

We told our children that on the first day of school we would go swimming - and so we did.

Jack figured out that when I count to three - he could go under when I say three and I would get a picture of him going under. I had to get tricky and take the picture when I said two instead of three.

So of course, Jacee would not be out done. Instead of going under - she would fling her body back into the water when I said three.

Here is a pic on took on count two. You can see the anticipation in Jacee's face and she is counting with me on her fingers - two!

We had a lot of fun - there were only two other people in the entire pool. It sure makes it easier to see where your kids are swimming. We love out little neighborhood pool!

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

Fun blogs! Yummy after-school treats! Great photos to remember these days of being with your little kids!
You'll have to have a book made for the year to have these precious memories in print.

Love, Mom & Dad/Grama 'n Grampa Mission