Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Very Own Robin Hood

Jack has decided he loves the movie Robin Hood and all that goes with it - so of course his dad made him a pretty awesome bow-and-arrow.

At times I have to remind John that he made it for Jack...

Even Maddie got in on the action. She could almost shoot the arrow to the road. Jack can make it to the road and John shoot it across the road and usually over the neighbor's house.

He sure loves it - and just in time for his birthday. The theme was easy for him to pick this year- Robin Hood! If all goes well, each little boy will get his own bow-and-arrow. I'm not sure we want to unleash that on our neighborhood.

2 comments:

Lori Steadman said...

Kiara and I want a bow and arrow, too. Posted at BYU

Q said...

Looks like fun, I'm sure glad he's wearing his helmet while he's shooting it too!