Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jack's 1st Lost Tooth

Jack has had a wiggly tooth for a while so on Thursday night - John yanked it out!

He didn't cry but he was none too thrilled. Jack, like his mom, is not a fan of blood - especially his own. It's to the point that I might need to buy stock in a band aid company because anytime he finds a speck of blood anywhere on his body - out comes the band aid box! I think he would have put one on his gum if he could have figured out how.

Here he is checking it out. The Tooth Fairy brought him two dollars and he was pretty excited about that - now he wants to go buy a toy! I guess this officially makes him a big boy.

2 comments:

Q said...

It's such a fun thing to loose your first tooth! He'll be a star in school on Monday!

Brewer Bunch said...

I love his less-than-enthusiastic face holding the tooth! I'll have to show you a picture I took of Sarah at that age with a band-aide over her lips! (yes, she found a spec of blood, and out came the band-aide box!)
... I say we both buy stock in Band-Aids...