Monday, February 7, 2011

The Blahs


Things have been pretty blah around here lately. It seems I'm not too excited about much. I wonder what's wrong with me and then remember we are in the winter blahs with no end in sight. I start to get down mid-February and it gets worse in March and I start to feel better in April. One of my counselors told our new camp director that the real Julie will show herself again in the Spring - it really gets bad.

Well, I was having an extra bad day (week) last Thursday for a myriad of reasons. Later that night there was a knock at the door and to much joy and happiness, I found this beautiful valentine hanging on it.

I was suppose to channel my inner Martha that day with friends but cancelled because of the blahs...they made me one anyway and brought it over. (I know, you are all thinking it's a good thing I didn't show because it would not have turned out like this if I would have made it!)

Thanks Cammie and Jodi for helping my bad day. Another reason I love living in this neighborhood - great friends.


No comments: