Friday, July 8, 2011

Maddie is Four!

I can't believe this little monkey is four. She sure keeps things exciting around our house. When she was three she was banned from chewing gum until she was four - so she got a bubble gum machine (and yes, ate all the gum that day!) I love to just sit and watch her. You really never know what she is going to do next. I also like to watch my husband - because he reacts to her in the exact same way he reacts to me - either laughing in that you-are-so-crazy kind of way, or is so frustrated he can hardly talk. Yep, she's mini-me.

I mean come-on. Look at that face. She is adorable!

Just one of the many get-ups she has on throughout any given day. We have decided she is always dressed up because you never know when the opportunity might present itself to put on a show. She also carries a bag with her "stuffs" in it everywhere she goes. It is quite traumatic if we leave the house without it.

This just makes me smile so I put it in. As many of you know, my husband is pretty good at about everything he does, cooking being no exception. Well, he went to make me a chocolate cake and this is how it turned out...we don't know why and it bothers him a little bit but hey, it's the thought that counts!

2 comments:

Q said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie! That cake makes me smile too and I'm sure it tasted great!

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Yay Happy Birthday Maddie!! I hope your Mom and Dad spoil you rotten and take lots of picture for evidence!! :)