Sunday, July 17, 2011

Too Quick

It is weird how you wait for something for so long, then it is finally here, and then over just like that. My sister (a.k.a. wonder woman) came out with her family in June. I can't even type her schedule while she was here, my fingers would fall off. Let's just say that she tackles life with gusto with five kids in tow (at one point she was going to take her 20 month old to hike the Y - and I have no doubt she would have done it had not saner heads prevailed!)

Here is just a very small sampling of her trip out west. Picture above - fire pit up AF canyon.


Salon day with the girls - cut, style and new hair accessories.

Trip to Eagle park - Ben in the fairy hole...I have a feeling he won't fit when they come out next year.
And getting ready to drive to Rexburg for the 2nd (or was it 3rd) time in a 20 day period. Wow, sure am lucky she is willing to do all the hard stuff (driving, hauling kids around, being flexible, living out of suitcases, etc, etc) so that the cousins can spend some quality time together. Sure do love ya Jen!

1 comment:

Brewer Bunch said...

awww, so super sweet! and yes, it was WAY too quickly over! (and yes, I still thank you for looking at me like I was from mars when I said I was taking lizzy to the Y :) ). Love ya!!