Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School Time

 This is the year I have been dreading the most...when all my children will be in school.  Maddie starts kindergarten this year.  Here she if after her Father's Blessing.

 Jackson, always ready with a peace sign.
 I really can't believe she is a fourth grader.  


 First Day.  He was cold, really was more excited than he looks.

 Yep, that's my girl.  Rockin' the red jeans.  She is so sassy - love it!
 Bus stop with friends this year -hooray!


 Day two, still looking great.  

 Only down side - Spotty died.  We bought two new fish for Maddie and I think they gave him a disease.  He had tiny white bumps all over him.  We have had him for two years and he's been a good little fish.  Jackson and I might have cried for a little bit.

 One of the beauties of living where we do is a year round swimming pool.  While most pools close when school starts, we get to keep on enjoying ours.  And it's never very crowded once school begins.  It was us and one other family.


Here is Maddie burying her two new fish. They died today, good riddance.  I was mad at them for making Spotty sick.  I guess our pet days are over for a while.

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

Thanks for posting fun photos. Hope they have a great school year! Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission