Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Maddie's First Day of Kindergarten

 So, it if finally here.  The day my Maddie Moo leaves me for real.  She was nervous but excited.  She has waited for two years to be able to ride the bus to school.  She has Mrs. Ashworth - who was Jackson's teacher, so she is very excited.  Mrs. Ashworth feels like she knows Maddie because I was the room mom and always had Maddie in tow when we went to help in Jackson's class.

 Luckily, she has two cute friend at the bus stop so they all sat together.

 Yes, I did follow the bus to school, and here she is coming off the bus.
 Now another pic by the play ground.
 Now lining up to go into her classroom.
And her after the first day of school snack - square donuts from Lehi Bakery!  She's back, we have snuggled, she told me all about her day.  Shes sits at the purple table, she is with her two friends.  She red a book about a racoon.  She gave me a picture of a hand with a heart on it.  She Loves School!  (I'm glad, but I'm also glad she is home with me right now.)

1 comment:

Walt and Eileen said...

Maddie...we still remember you as that darling baby who would crawl thru the office/den door and peek around at Grampa sitting at his desk.
Could that already be 4 1/2 years ago?! Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission