Monday, August 18, 2008

Bricki Round up

We had our annual Bricki Reunion last week. It started as the Bricki Round-Up but I think it ended up as the Peterson Water Party. We went to the Price's boat dock and played, played, played. They had two jet-skies, a water trampoline, and two boats. John wake-boarded and surfed. It was a great time. I, of course, loved the inquisition with Gerald and Camille - they are my most willing participants on John's side. You can always count on some good stuff from them. We had fun with our family and miss that we don't see them as much as we use to. Thanks goodness for family reunions!


Geni and Tayler on a jet ski.



Go Grampa Go!

Tonga and Kiera on the tube - only their booties got wet!
SiSi, Derek, and Josh - I would say it was a wild ride but I think John went a little tame for Derek's sake.


Nia and Jacee on the dock.

1 comment:

Chel said...

You know I'm addicted to your blog when it's only been a week between photo updates and it feels like forever! Sounds like you guys had a great reunion!