Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cassia County Fair

Yes, it was the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo last week. We had a grand old time. Of course, the only thing that has changed since moving here is we get to see the parade now. (John and I came home every year for the fair before we moved here.) The Fisher kids were here and so we had some playmates with us at the parade and carnival. It's fun to watch my kids create their own memories that mirror my own of growing up in Burley.



Grampa, Grama, and all the cousins at the parade.


Jack watching Grampa Pen and Sort.



The Dragon ride.



The "Sooper Jet". This was a favorite. I think we went on it about six times.
This one was my favorite as a little girl. Back then they had a purple sparkly car I tried to get on everytime.


We had a great time - can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Chel said...

The Fair!! I just love Jack in that hat...oh, what a cutie!

Jogusboy said...

How Fun!! Jacee and Jack are lucky that they had cousins to go with!!
Hope u guys are doin well.