Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ready for Spring!

Spring, spring - where art thou? I am really getting antsy for Spring Time. I thought I would post some pictures from last Easter to remind me that it will come and won't it be great! Our little flowers seem to still be growing under their bed of snow. Jack and I check them out on a regular basis and we see more and more tulips pushing through the ground.





Boy - what a difference a year makes. I can't believe how grown up Maddie is now. This Easter will be tons of fun - she will be running around trying to find the eggs. We will be in Utah this year and we're excited to spend time with lots of family.

Now - if Spring would just get here!

3 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

AMEN to that!!! Please, when you do finally get some spring, send some of it our way!! Your pictures from last year do give me hope!! I can't wait to see you!

Jen said...

I just want the weather to get above 40. wouldn't that almost feel like spring!

Jogusboy said...

Maddie looks so teeny tiny!!!

Yup, time seems to be going backwards until it's spring.

but hey, at least most of Salt Lake's snow has melted!!

That's a sign, right??!