Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Signs of Spring

THE TULIPS HAVE BLOOMED! This is one of my favorite parts of spring, the blooming flowers and blossoming trees. It is so beautiful and colorful. I admit I coerced my children into "smelling" the flowers. Neither appreciated it much and I couldn't get them to do it again. It is a precious picture though!

My in-laws have the most beautiful bed of tulips - it is HUGE with tons of flowers. Jack is a bit sensitive to the sun so this is the picture that turned out the best.

Maddie just wanted to sit on the rock by the flowers, than a cat came that took her attention away from the pictures, luckily I did get this shot. The wind picked up right when I took it, so it made her smile and gave her that professional model look with the wind swept hair.

I had no shortage of poses with Jacee. I picked this one because of all the tulips. She loves getting her picture taken anytime, anywhere. I think she's pretty darling myself.

Anyway - we love spring and are glad our days have some warm weather, even though it seems to rain everyday. We just try to remember it helps our grass turn green and gives water to the plants.

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

I'm glad we have a few tulips...but nothing compared to the expert gardner, Brent. Jacee, Jackson, Maddie are darling with any props...but real tulips can't be beat. Love, Grampa 'n Grama Mission - you know where

Jogusboy said...

Hooray for Spring!!
It's been sooooo warm lately!! :)