Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Halloween Preview

It's always a fun day for us when we break open the Halloween boxes. It's fun to go through the decorations and decide where to put them, look through the old costumes, and just start to get excited for Fall! Luckily we were able to borrow a BatMan costume from the Aspen Hills Petersens - so Jack is good to go! (As you can see he has a mask that can be worn more than one way.)

I have also convinced Maddie she wants to be a witch (Jacee's 2 yo costume). She really wanted to be a lady bug for a while - but I think the brainwashing has been a success - a witch it is!

We did borrow two costumes for Jack to try out to decide what he wanted to be. He was never into the spidey costume - but Maddie was. We sure are excited for Halloween around here!

2 comments:

Shelby Winterton said...

WOW. That is how I remember Mikayla; she is so grown up now. I still the the halloween card you sent out for jacee's 1st. Oh how time flies. now I have my own and it will be his 2nd. He is the cookie monster!! Will post pics soon!

SAYDA said...

Aw... I love those two, and Jacee was so little and so beautiful.Cute, cute kids! Miss ya.