Saturday, October 17, 2009

Witches and more Witches


We had a day off so we went to Gardner Village. It was great! We went on a witch scavenger hunt and had to find certain witches. The kids had a great time. This was Jack's favorite - the witch catching bugs in her cage.
Here's a sneaky little witch at the quilting shop.

Maddie wasn't too sure about getting hugged by this witch.

Everyone loved Witchy Poo - and yep - that's just what she was doing!

Jacee wasn't nervous at all. We had a great time and WE LOVE HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Walt and Eileen said...

These witches are okay, but the cutest witches are your kids over the years in their witch costumes.
Witchin' you a Happy Halloween!
Love, Gramp'nGramMish - Arg

Laura Ross said...

Looks like so much fun, I think I will head up there this weekend with everyone!

Lori Steadman said...

Isn't Gardner Village awfully close to my house? I look at your blog and your mom's and realize I need to get more creative.